Interior Design Trend Alert! Luscious Coral and Turquoise!
Luscious coral and turquoise are current haute colors in our design world and look so very fabulous together! Orange, popular for a few seasons now, has evolved into coral, a blend of pink and orange; a beautiful color that combines with almost any other color in the spectrum including, but not limited to, turquoise.
My color inspirations come from many sources including the fashion runway ( current interior design color trends usually begin on the fashion runway! ) You can also draw your color inspirations from travel (one of my favorites!), nature, art, a farmer’s market and so much more!
- Coral combined with turquoise creats an exotic and tropical ambience.
- Black and white punched up with coral makes a bold, graphic statement!
- Sophisticated and glamorous – coral and gray.
- Combine coral with shades of citrus green ; very fashion forward!
- Purple plays with coral to create an exotic , global vibe—– I love it!
Yellow, many shades of blue, red and even pink are other colors that you could combine with coral to create your own personal and delectable color statement!
Thank you for joining me here to see my latest Interior Design Color Trend Alert highlighting Luscious Coral and Turquoise ! I hope you have enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more! Clay